• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

disabled veteran

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

momma-g

My daughter is 100% disabled from the military with severe bi-polar 2 and she is getting ready to face serious charges on several different charges does the state have the right to procsecute her or is she property of the VA?I have heard several different things.She needs to be put into an institution for help not prison,is there anything i can do to see this happens?She is due to give birth in less than 3 weeks and has 2 children at home and is living with the babies Daddy but they are not married.what rights does he have on her or the children?Does Kansas have the law where they can put her in for mental help instead of jail Please help advise me and Thank you.:confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">