• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

disorderly?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

emmy1515

What is the name of your state? Wisconsin
Okay, there was a group of 4 of us sitting outside a coffee shop in my town. We were sitting on a step about 5 ft from the building, and behind us there was a girl none of us knew. Near the end of the building there were about 3 or four others. My friend had her car parked right in front of us. A girl came around the corner from the east (we were facing south) and walked about 4 cars past my friends. Someone (I don't know whether it was one of my friends or the girl behind us or whatever) threw a broken lighter. The girl by now is facing west, AWAY from us, and is about 4-6 cars away. She stops, turns around and says "what accidently throw a lighter at your friends car. We all just kind of sat there and ignored her because we didn't even know who she was talking to. The lighter had bounced off Rachel's hubcaps, but hit a curb and landed in the grass. The girl walked up to the coffee shop and pulled on the door, but it was five after 12 and they were closed. She said "Oh, they're closed.. That's too bad." and stomped away to her car, which was like, 8 cars west of my friends. We were at least 30 ft from Rachel's car, and 50 ft from the girl. Her car was at least 75 ft away. She acted all calm, but she got in her car and squeled her tires out. Apparently she went to the police dept. to file a complaint. A cop brought her back to "ID the thrower" and she blamed it on my friend. The best part was, she said it was a Boulder and it whizzed right past her face. She also claims to have talked to Carrie, the "boulder tosser" and says that Carrie said "No, I wasn't aiming for the car, I was aiming for YOU." We all know this girl is lying, as she has been known to lie and only blamed this girl because she KIND of knows her. She doesn't even know her name! We all filled out witness reports, but the cops were VERY rude and told my friend he could take her to jail on several felony counts. She ended up with a ticket for disorderly conduct. We KNOW it didn't happen and we didn't know anyone else outside the coffee shop, except two people on a bench. They want to find this girl that was behind us, but none of us know her! HELP!! will the case be dismissed, if all this evidence is presented AGAINST the claim? Carrie can't afford a lawyer, and the cops already don't believe her.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">