• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Disorderly Conduct

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

4stag

I was arrested last night in Charleston, SC on a Disorderly Conduct charge. Result of drinking while taking prescribed antianxiety medication. Have no memory of arrest, but wife was told that "they didn't want to have to arrest me." Have required court appearance on November 14th. How may I best prepare for this? Can I handle this without having to fly ot SC from OR? Appreciate any feedback.

T

Tracey

You live in OR and were arrested in SC? Did your bond give you permission to leave SC? Hire a defense attorney in SC to appear on your behalf, if the court will allow it.

------------------
This is not legal advice and you are not my client. Double check everything with your own attorney and your state's laws. [email protected] - please include some facts so I know who you are!

4stag

Yes I live in Portland. Was In SC for sister-in-law's wedding. I see nothing in the ticket I was given which indicates that I'm not allowed to leave SC. Can you recommend an attorney in Charleston who would be good for representing me in court?

T

Tracey

Maybe. Email me. Don't forget ot tell me who you are. :)

------------------
This is not legal advice and you are not my client. Double check everything with your own attorney and your state's laws. [email protected] - please include some facts so I know who you are!

[This message has been edited by Tracey (edited October 17, 2000).]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">