• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

disorderly conduct

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

gtg

4th of july got in argument w/girlfriend and went to visit uncle..was taking prescript meds and had a few drinks-tried to find the house where uncle was but guess was disoriented-ended up getting arrested as i was at the wrong residence-why can i not just pay the fine and get suupervision-w/out having to go to court.have been tolod that the charge is illinois catch all phrase.im not a trouble maker just made a mistake-should i try and talk to the states att. in the county-the people did not press charges the sherriff office did.i feel like a victom of legal extortion.forgot to mention that uqalibrium was off from a not yet diagnosed inner ear infection----never drinking with meds again

------------------

T

Tracey

Get a lawyer to talk to the SA for you. You can probably work something out.

------------------
This is not legal advice and you are not my client. Double check everything with your own attorney and your state's laws.

G

gtg

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tracey:
Get a lawyer to talk to the SA for you. You can probably work something out.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
this ridiculous catch all law is not a felony is it-i could actually get a physician to back me up due to treatment prescribed from an auto accident--- im just pondering the fine costs as i had to post 100.00 to get out for a 4 hour stay-that is as much as a dui im told by a friend!!!!!!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">