• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Disorderly Conduct Citation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

notagain360

What is the name of your state? PA
Help! Got a disorderly conduct citation. Officer said he gave it to me to be nice so that he did not have to arrest me for possesion. Says nothing about the possession. What will this mean to me? What kind of record will I have? Please help my wife is really upset about this.

Also if my birthdate is wrong on the citation does that effect it at all?

H

hmmbrdzz

notagain360 said:
What is the name of your state? PA
Help! Got a disorderly conduct citation. Officer said he gave it to me to be nice so that he did not have to arrest me for possesion. Says nothing about the possession. What will this mean to me? What kind of record will I have? Please help my wife is really upset about this.

Also if my birthdate is wrong on the citation does that effect it at all?
==================

Wrong birth date will not make a difference. I'm going to guess that it's going to mean you're going to be convicted of disordely conduct. What it will mean is that you'll have a disorderly record and your wife is going to scream "not again" again.

hmmbrdzz

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">