• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Disorderly Conduct Citation - Need Help!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mattsan

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

In Pennsylvania - Recieved a citation less than a week ago while my girlfriend and I were making out in a public park. Although we were not having sex, or anything close to it, the officer thought differently. Even when asked to step out of the vehicle, getting out of the vehicle within 3-6 seconds and remarking to the officer that she or I could not have gotten dressed that quickly, he would not budge. He says he had recieved many complaints about such events happening in the park and gave us both non-traffic citations for disorderly conduct. His best remark to the fact that we were having sex was that we were 'moving' like we were, although his view of the events was very questionable, as he barely stepped out of his car as we pretty much stopped and noticed him. I'm a minor, 17, and she is 18 - both our first offense and have no idea of the procedure or anything and need serious help. I wrote a rough written record of what was said that same night to have some evidence, and also took dated photographs of what I wrote. Don't know if those will help at all. Sent in the non-guilty plea and the fee just today and will recieve a court date sooner or later. When can I expect this court date to be roughly? And what the heck should I do?!

If found guilty, will this go on her criminal record? I know mine gets wiped away when I turn 18. I apparantly have to bring a parent to court - is it worth getting an attourney or anything? Any other help/advice/tips/information you guys can give me at all will be greatly appreciated. If you need to know any more details of this, just let me know!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">