• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

disorderly conduct filing procedures

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nnoidone

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA

can anyone tell me where I can find information on the procedures that need to be followed in order to file a disorderly conduct charge in PA, such as time limits, who can file (police officer who didn't witness conduct or just a "victim"), and maybe possible defenses? I found the statute, but would like this information in case charges result from a traffic incident in which a car cut across 3 lanes of traffic going in the opposite direction to me then into my lane forcing me to panic brake & swerve to avoid a collision, sounding my horn as I was doing so, then this guy stops, partially blocking my lane & the left-turn lane and blows his horn at me, to which I responded by flipping him off, and then he responded by doing the same. Eventually, he proceeded - very slowly - and I passed him (legally), and when we got to the next traffic light, he came right up behind me, trying to intimidate me, I think, so I gave him that gesture again. Now I'm wondering if there is any possibility of charges being filed, so I would like to know the requirements for that, as I said above...sorry this was so long...but thanks for any help and info about this :)What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">