• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

disorderly conduct - language

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

Lorraine03

What is the name of your state? Texas

Was called to my sons school today about something he had done wrong. Went into the school and told him I was going to find out what was the problem with the god damn school. A police officer was standing behind me and asked me to walk over to a desk with him and I did and he proceeded to write me a ticket for disorderly conduct - language. Is this for real. Can he do this. Thanks for your help.

Beth3

So your child had a problem at school serious enough for them to contact you and ask you to come see them. You arrive and immediately start cursing, even before you have a clue what's going on and likely within in the earshot of the students. What's wrong with this picture?

Yes, the officer can cite you for disorderly conduct. He did, didn't he?

djohnson

I wondering if your child knew any better. If so it wasn't taught by you. What kind of an example is that to set for your child especially in such a place. I think maybe the problem isn't with the school its at home.

K

knorris

No wonder he got into trouble,

If that is the example you set for your child, then it's no wonder your son is in trouble with the school. Kathie

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">