• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DNA Testing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

gllukegart

What is the name of your state?
I am in the state of Florida and have a friend on death row who is in need of qualified assistance to help with an upcoming hearing on his dna results. His current attornery has advised him that she is not familiar enough with dna to even be able to read and comprehend his test results...any suggestions or referrels I can pass on to him...thanks guys....they will be taking him off to Orange County Jail in Orlando sometime soon...they never give him any notice of when so i need to kinda move fast on getting this help for him...thanks again

stephenk

friend or husband? your first posts on getting your "friend" off death row then turned into another post about your husband on death row. is the friend also your hubby?

Last edited:

Son of Slam

stephenk said:
friend or husband? your first posts on getting your "friend" off death row then turned into another post about your husband on death row. is the friend also your hubby?
Either they are two different people or OP speaks with a forked tongue.

gllukegart said:
...I have a friend on death row who is currently in Pinellas country jail for a new sentencing trial. He has been on death row for 20 years has had a warrant signed and went down to the last minute for a stay back in 1988.

gllukegart said:
....the CCRC here in florida is closing down their Tallahassee office of which my husbands attorney and investigator are with so as they won't be continuing on his case we would like to find a extremely competent attorney willing to help.....he has been on death row for 7 years now.....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">