• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Does the FBI have to comply with a state Judge court order?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ArizonaMess

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona

I was wrongfully indicted in a criminal case in Arizona. The presiding judge ordered that ARS 13-4051 be invoked . This order states that an entry be made on all records that I was cleared in the matter. The FBI investigated the matter and they have not yet complied with the order. Do they have to comply or can they claim federal supremacy and decline to comply?

quincy

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona

I was wrongfully indicted in a criminal case in Arizona. The presiding judge ordered that ARS 13-4051 be invoked . This order states that an entry be made on all records that I was cleared in the matter. The FBI investigated the matter and they have not yet complied with the order. Do they have to comply or can they claim federal supremacy and decline to comply?
The FBI does not have to comply.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">