• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Does it get any sicker than this??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

justalayman

If so, surely not much.

Here is the part that is reported with almost every weird situation such as this:

In a brief, tearful telephone interview with The Associated Press, Underwood's mother was in disbelief and horror over the accusations.

"This is something that I don't know where it came from," said Connie Underwood. "He was always a wonderful boy.
The neighbor, mom, friends or co-workers always seem to get quoted with " I never expected something like this from <that person>" or "they didn't seem to be the type that would do something like that"

Do your neighbors look the type? You never know.

CdwJava

justalayman said:
The neighbor, mom, friends or co-workers always seem to get quoted with " I never expected something like this from <that person>" or "they didn't seem to be the type that would do something like that"

Do your neighbors look the type? You never know.
Yep!

There is no such thing as, "He looks like a killer" or "He looks like a molester." The most heinous crimes come in any and all forms. The only thing these criminals tend to have in common is that they are males. Beyond that it depends on the specifics of the crimes we are talking about.

- Carl

CdwJava

And my favorite after a gang member has been killed: "He had once been an alter boy and was active in his community ... he was trying to move on with his life ..."

Translation: "He grew up in the Catholic Church, got out of control, joined a gang, and terrorized his neighborhood."

- Carl

Just Blue

CdwJava said:
I agree with the guy in the hall ... "string him up!"

Sadly, I recall a couple that I was involved with that at least equal that tale. :( Ever wonder why cops get cold and cynical?
- Carl

I don't believe in the death penalty...but this one is so bad...If I were that poor childs mother..I would kill him...I would find a way to do it...Just the thought of what that girl went through before death...and what that sick **** did to her body after...I would kill him...

I often wonder how cops don't go insane after some of the things they are exposed to ...Thank you Carl...for doing what you do and doing it so well...I know by your posts here that you are a wonderful police office...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">