• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dognapping

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bryan young

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? North Carolina
I found a stray dog. I spent $500 to keep her alive and tried to find her a home. I found a home for the dog but the poeple who wanted her could not pick her up for about 2 to 4 weeks. They lived 12 hours away. I found a person who would provide interim care until the new owners could pick up the dog. When they arrived for the dog, the person providing the interim care did not have the dog and could not get the dog back. This person had agreed to keep the dog until the new owners arrived but gave the dog away. Can I have her charged with dognapping?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">