• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

domestic abuse

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sparemum

What is the name of your state? ohio
Domestic Abuse
My son 28 was in a relationship with a woman that produced 2 children.Form the beginning , she was verbally and physically abusive toward him whenever she couldn't get her own way.And if that didn't work she would call her father to come and beat him up.He was 17 when he first got involved, so he would call me to come and pick him up.He would be hiding behind a phone booth or a building waiting for her father,scared to death.He would come home, go back because of his young son and things would be ok for a day or two, but then the whole thing would start again.She threw anything she could get her hands on at my son, including ashtrays,cups etc. He spent most of his time ducking out of her way, when he wasn't working and going to school.He eventually came home and stayed after his daughter was born.The first time she charged HIM with assault,he asked for his jacket back because he wanted to leave her apt.Her girlfriend jumped on his back and was punching him, while the ex was trying to hit him. He was pickied up and charged with domestic violence..he was not convicted.She told the DA that the police lied on thier report...now she has done it again..he went to see his kids and she wanted him to stay and started a fight. The police were called and he was arrested again.He admits to yelling back at her , but swears he never laid a hand on her.Now she is trying again to get him off and has been to see the DA and has called his lawyer.She told me that she lied to the police and that she was just angry at my son. My son has evidence that this girl is addicted to Morphine.She was in rehab for about an hour when my son told her he would take the kids if she didn't get help.Childrens Services are involved but they don't seem to care about the kids.Can my son have his lawyer get the records form the rehad center and use that as evidence that this girl is out of control. Two weeks ago she called my house and threatened to have me arrested .( she told the kids I was a witch, that I called Children Services on her,I did not and told the boy I made fun of his weight. she had him call me and ask why I did that to him..a total lie, it breaks my heart that she fills thier little heads with garbage)I know how she lies and I was scared to death that the police were coming to get me.I suffer from panic attacks. Can I have her arrested for threatening and harrassment? Sorry to be so longwinded I am worried sick that my son will go to jail this time and she will have gotten away with her pranks again and the my grandchildren will be devastated if thier daddy goes to jail

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">