• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

domestic violence

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

seaste

What is the name of your state? washington

my son was just arrested for domestic violence, per his wife shoveing her and thumping his 14 year old daughter on the forehead after she cursed her father. prior to this incident she had been out all night with a 1 yr old and a 14 yr old. stated she was at a friends. she has a history of drugs and alcohol abuse, but no charges. ia have known her since she was 14 and i know her mental state. my son was at my house all night sleeping because i kept checking on him to talk. they live in the downstairs portion of my home. the police were called after his wife ran to the neighbors next door. there no marks on her accept swollen eyes from crying nor are there any on the children. my son called from jail and was told he would get one year in jail. this is his first domestic charge. what i would like to know is the court procedure and sentencing guidelines. my dauther in law and her kids are currently out of my home and staying with the friends from the night before

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">