• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

domestic violence-battery against dad

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tameepitts

What is the name of your state? nevada
im writing to find out some legal help for my husband. his dad had him arrested for domestic violence-battery note this is my husbands first offense. the city took over the case and my husband pled not guilty on his arraignment date. he was sticking up for his 12 yeard old cousin, his dad was drunk and had an electric drill in his hands and jabbing towards his cousin, his cousin kept telling my husbands dad to stop and his dad kept telling my husbands cousin he was a pu**y and other bad names. my husband was getting pissed so he jumped over the fence and knocked his dad on his butt left a big cut in the middle of his eye brows his dad called the police and my husband was arrested. i bailed my husband out of jail. my husbands cousin filled out a witness paper, so is he able to go to court when my husband goes to trial? also need information about what will happen to my husband if he gets found guilty? please write back and tell me anything anyone know on this subject.
thank you again
tamee pitts

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">