• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DOMESTIC VIOLENCE/RESIT &OBSTRUCT

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

TROUBLEIN MICHIGAN

I WAS AREESTED IN MICHIGAN FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AGAINST MY FIANCE SON AND THEY SAID THAT THEY HAVE WITNESS BUT THE CHILD SAYS THAT I DIDN'T HIT HIM THAT I KICKED HIM BACK TO KEEP HIM OUT OF HIS MOTHER AND I SCUFFLE. THEN I LEFT THE SEEN AND SO DID MY FIANCE AND THE COPS CAME UP TO ME AND ARRESETED ME I WAS VERY MUCH UNDER THE INFLUENCE AND THE COP USED MUCH FORCE MY LEG IS STILL BRUISED AND SCARED. PLEASE GIVE ME ANY ADVICE.

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

I think you said that you kicked the son out of the way because of a scuffle with the mom? And that the child says you didn't hit him but the police have charged you anyway?

Okay, so now basically what you need is to get a criminal defense lawyer to see if the charges can be dropped because the supposed victim doesn't corroborate another witness' story.

So, try attorneypages.com in your state or call your state bar association and ask for lawyer referral.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">