• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

drag racing/speed contest

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

momuvteen

My 16 yr old son was turned in for drag racing. I would like to know what to expect in court and whether you think it would be prudent to hire an attorney. Also, what would the expected fees be for such attorney?

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

We need to know what state you are in to tell you what to expect.. to tell you whether it is a misdemeanor, a felony, how long, etc.

Yes, you should get a criminal defense attorney and the fees vary according to the attorney, length of experience, if private practice, with a firm.

Try attorneypages.com and also contact your state bar association and ask for general rates.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">