• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

drilled to confession

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nurse in need

What is the name of your state? PA

I worked a 3-11 shift. We count the number of narcs at each shift change.The police called me 4 days after I was at this facility. They asked me to come in for a interview. I did. I gave a writtn statement at that time. was asked to have voice stress test. I went. When there they told me I was lieing , that they new I had a history of drug charges ( paraphelnia in oct 2002). The cop told me , drilled me till I cryed that I took them he could tell from this test I just took (voice stress). I finally said ok then I did it. I wasnt recorded. I wasn't finger printed. I didn't sign a confession. I was let come home. I was told to go to the station the following morning to get finger printed.
My question is was this normal. I ask for a attorney before I went for the test. I was told I wouldn't need one. I said I didnt take the missing pills. They kept telling me just to confess they no I did it, it would go easier on me. I haven't ever been in jail. They said I was going to jail right now , but if I confessed I could go home. I was scared so I said ok then I did it. I was allowed to leave then.
The guy said I was being charged with 2 count's of forgery,possesion, theft, and intent .
What should I do?
I called a lawyer when they let me leave the court house where the test was done and was told to not go to the station the next day to only go when my attorney could join me.
I was never read my right's. I was ask to sign a sheet for the voice test, that said it was ok for them to do it basically" the cop's word's." The language was such that I didnt understand. I did sign it though.

What can be done about not getting read my right's?
What about asking for a lawyer before the test?
What is the best that can be expected for me as far as jail time?

Do you think I could get house arrest?

Happy Trails

nurse in need said:
What is the name of your state? PA

I worked a 3-11 shift. We count the number of narcs at each shift change.The police called me 4 days after I was at this facility. They asked me to come in for a interview. I did. I gave a writtn statement at that time. was asked to have voice stress test. I went. When there they told me I was lieing , that they new I had a history of drug charges ( paraphelnia in oct 2002). The cop told me , drilled me till I cryed that I took them he could tell from this test I just took (voice stress). I finally said ok then I did it. I wasnt recorded. I wasn't finger printed. I didn't sign a confession. I was let come home. I was told to go to the station the following morning to get finger printed.
My question is was this normal. I ask for a attorney before I went for the test. I was told I wouldn't need one. I said I didnt take the missing pills. They kept telling me just to confess they no I did it, it would go easier on me. I haven't ever been in jail. They said I was going to jail right now , but if I confessed I could go home. I was scared so I said ok then I did it. I was allowed to leave then.
The guy said I was being charged with 2 count's of forgery,possesion, theft, and intent .
What should I do?
Again the forgery charge has too many variables. You don't say what was forged.

Get to an attorney!

nurse in need said:
What can be done about not getting read my right's?
What about asking for a lawyer before the test?
What is the best that can be expected for me as far as jail time?
These are good questions to be asking your lawyer.

nurse in need said:
Do you think I could get house arrest?
IMO, I don't think you are looking at getting "house arrest".

Get a lawyer, you have retained one haven't you?

rmet4nzkx

Oh I saw them all, that's why I asked the questions I did, notice OP hasn't answered. If she is lucky she will be referred to impaired nurse program, something isn't right with this story.

BlondiePB

Happy Trails said:
That's peculiar...it worked on preview prior to hitting submit. :confused: Perhaps there was a glitch.

Thanks for the "fix" Happy Trails. ;)

How's thing with you and yours and your family out this way on the barrier island? BTW, barrier islands are barriers for the mainland.

BlondiePB

rmet4nzkx said:
Oh I saw them all, that's why I asked the questions I did, notice OP hasn't answered. If she is lucky she will be referred to impaired nurse program, something isn't right with this story.
Something really stinks here. Patients don't need to be exposed to these types of nurses. She needs to lose her license among other things.

Happy Trails

BlondiePB said:
Something really stinks here. Patients don't need to be exposed to these types of nurses. She needs to lose her license among other things.
With the charges she is facing, I can't see her keeping her license. That is of course, unless her attorney is a miracle worker. :eek:

Family is doing fine so far. Nephew, wife and kids want to come here and pitch a tent in my yard though.

Barrier island a barrier, don't I know it; it's my sister that thinks it is a good thing. :eek: :confused: :rolleyes:

rmet4nzkx

Gee CNN was set up at a pier on the barrier island at Pensecola, minute by minute watching the tide roll in....... I hope Carolfl93 is, she lives on the FL panhandle, she last posted 7-8-5 so I guess she is evacuating this time they have an infant since last hurricane season.

BlondiePB

Happy Trails said:
With the charges she is facing, I can't see her keeping her license. That is of course, unless her attorney is a miracle worker.

Family is doing fine so far. Nephew, wife and kids want to come here and pitch a tent in my yard though.

Barrier island a barrier, don't I know it; it's my sister that thinks it is a good thing. :eek: :confused: :rolleyes:
OP will certainly be facing some serious stuff.

Barrier islands are great...except for hurricanes. :eek:

Where your family is, they get great views of the space launches. A lot more things get launched other than the Space Shuttle. :cool:

Pitch a tent? My idea of "roughing it" is room service. ;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">