• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drinking incident at college

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pacollege18

What is the name of your state? PA

I got cited last night for underage drinking at my college with the campus police. My BAC was .07 which isn't too bad at all. I cooperated with the cop totally with the thought that he might let me off with a warning maybe. He did tell me my rights and then asked some questions. I told him I had about 7 beers and he took out a breathalyzer and I just took it I wasn't thinking. I thought that I had to take the test but I later found out that I did not have to take it. He never said if I did or didn't have to take it. I am definitely going to plead not guilty. My question is, if there is any way to maybe get it lowered from underage to disorderly conduct or something like that?

P

pacollege18

Damn. Oh well I'm only a Criminal Justice major it will be ok.

C

Cantthinkofone

Damn. Oh well I'm only a Criminal Justice major it will be ok.

Going into what field?

C

Cantthinkofone

hexeliebe said:
does a loaded gun and a badge give you a hint?
Yeah, a cop, though just because he is going into criminal justice does not mean he is becoming a cop. Why dont you do a little research and tell me what other fields there are in criminal justice smart a**

H

hexeliebe

Yes I'm a smart ass.....

Why? Well let me think. Maybe it's because I began my college career at Johnson County Community College in Lenexa, Ks as a....hold on to your hat, CRIMINAL JUSTICE major :D

Now, what other career paths can someone take using this major?

Well here is the short list:

Cop
Lawyer
prison guard
security guard for Toys-R-Us
Praking Lot attendent
Private Detective
Military
Irrigation Ditch Digger
Writer
Publisher
Journalist
Radio Talk Show personality
Computer Programmer
NATO Security Analyst
Head Basketball Coach 1st Bundesliga, Germany
McDonalds foreman
Cotton chopper
Tomatoe Picker
gas station attendent
Horse breeder
Cat breeder
yada, yada, yada....

Now, listing all of those career paths you tell me why most people enter the Criminal Justice cirriculum? Do you recognize the person from the above list?

NO? Guess you haven't been on this forum too long.

H

hexeliebe

That was you on my left side next to IAAL on the Tomatoe line in '69????

Damn small world.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">