• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drinking Ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

janesmith

What is the name of your state? North Carolina

I am twenty years old and I was out with some friends who were mostly all at least twenty one years of age except me. We got out of the car and the ALE approached us. He gave me an Under Age Drinking Ticket and told me I could pay it or go to court. I am thinking about just paying it. Most people have told me though to go to court and the judge will more than likely drop it since this is my only under age ticket on my record? I am in college and have decided to not tell my parents, and with that decision I can not afford a lawyer. My main concern though is, I recieved a traffic ticket about one year ago and used my Prayer for Judgement. Will my traffic ticket come back up because of the underage drinking ticket, even though this ticket is not related to traffic and is a different crime? :confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">