• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drivers Licenses illegal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

nuyuky

How many of you believe in your civil rights, or constitutional right to travel freely and uncumbered? The constitution provides that we,as Americans, not citizens of the United States, (I say Americans because as a "United State Citizen" you are obligated by implication that you accept "international law", This "law" if you look it up in the Black's dictionary says that there are two types of law. Public and private. We, as United States Citizens, fall under Admiralty and Maritime law, which means that we basically and automatically give up our constitutional rights as an "American". So when you sign a document such as your drivers license, you sign the document like this, 1-207 UCC U.D. (which stands for under duress), without prejudice. John Doe UCC U.D. without prejudice.

This means that you accept only what is on the document and you are saying you are not giving up your constitutional rights for nooone. Now, lose your drivers license and go get a new one!!! Back to our constitutional right to travel. Marbury v. Madison us 5,137m an 1803 case says that we have constitutional rights and that since we have those rights, we cannot commit any crimes such as driving without a license because we are not intentially breaking any laws since we have such right. People, let's start a trend and send a message to our oppressive government that we are tired of messing around and that we are "AMERICANS" NOT "UNITED STATE CITIZENS', believe me, there is a difference. Please, familiarize yourselves with your constitutional rights. It's the only way you can fight the establishment. Ok?

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nuyuky:
How many of you believe in your civil rights, or constitutional right to travel freely and uncumbered? The constitution provides that we,as Americans, not citizens of the United States, (I say Americans because as a "United State Citizen" you are obligated by implication that you accept "international law", This "law" if you look it up in the Black's dictionary says that there are two types of law. Public and private. We, as United States Citizens, fall under Admiralty and Maritime law, which means that we basically and automatically give up our constitutional rights as an "American". So when you sign a document such as your drivers license, you sign the document like this, 1-207 UCC U.D. (which stands for under duress), without prejudice. John Doe UCC U.D. without prejudice.

This means that you accept only what is on the document and you are saying you are not giving up your constitutional rights for nooone. Now, lose your drivers license and go get a new one!!! Back to our constitutional right to travel. Marbury v. Madison us 5,137m an 1803 case says that we have constitutional rights and that since we have those rights, we cannot commit any crimes such as driving without a license because we are not intentially breaking any laws since we have such right. People, let's start a trend and send a message to our oppressive government that we are tired of messing around and that we are "AMERICANS" NOT "UNITED STATE CITIZENS', believe me, there is a difference. Please, familiarize yourselves with your constitutional rights. It's the only way you can fight the establishment. Ok?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

IAAl, this is the kind of info that I had in my file.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">