• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drug arrest and search warrant violation- Virginia

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

LOGRSWF

My stepson was arrested and charged with 3 felonies. He is a first time offender here in Virginia. 1. poss. of controlled substancs - 2 marijuana plants equalling less than a pound, 1/4 ounce crystal meth. 2. poss. of controlled substance w/ intent to distribute 3. poss. of weapons -- they seized his hunting rifles. He cooperated with the search, however, 3 deputies handled this bottle w/ the crstal meth w/out gloves and the search warrant was obtained based on false statement made by a deputy. He stated on the warrant he had personal knowledge of the eveidence. This would be impossible. My stepson's home is so far off the road and this or any other deputy has ever been in my stepson's home. My husband, his father is a heart patient and I am trying to do the best for all parties involved. Please advise of outcome. Thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">