• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drug charges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

Lolozzz

My boyfriend and I were in Pennsylvania at a music festival and we were approached by these 2 guys asking us if we had anything to sell. We said no, but they kept bothering us. Finally we said yes, we had ectasy. I asked if they were cops and they said no. They were giving us a hard time about the price and how they looked fake. I told them that if they didn't want them don't buy them. They did and said their friends wanted some. By this time I knew something was wrong but it was to late. We walked over to their friends and pushed us up against the car and said we were under arrest. They put me in the back of the car while they searched my boyfriend. They asked me a bunch of questions and I was crying so I don't really remember what they asked, but anyway they identified themselves and did not read us our rights. They also let us go and we stayed at the music festival. My boyfriend was caught with 18 pills and $25.00. They charged me with consiperacy and was charged with consiperacy, 2 counts of possesion and intent to distribute, all feleonies. I'm scared, we have lawyers but they don't want to talk to us unless we give them more money. Please I need help, give me advice or give me idea of what to expect and possible outcomes! Our court date is the day before Thanksgiving.

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Basically you need to give them the money to continue representation or seek a new attorney.

If you don't have previous records, the court may go lightly on you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">