• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DUI

• Thread starter spaced out cowboy
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

spaced out cowboy

I'm from Texas, big state, over there next to Mexico. 23 years ago I was convicted of
DUI but was able to keep it low key and it
never affected my career. Now I'm up for a
big gig next week and some reporter dug up
this mud on me. Was wondering if y'all feel
its fair to judge me on youthful indiscretions?

L

LadyBlu

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by spaced out cowboy:
I'm from Texas, big state, over there next to Mexico. 23 years ago I was convicted of
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

:) Is this Geaorge Dubya?

A

Always searching

Is this Bush? Com'on now, admit this is George talking!!!!!!

A

Always searching

Lady, what a hoot!! Great minds think alike. Too damn funny!!!

U

usdeeper

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by spaced out cowboy:
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, you should burn in hell for what you did. Anyway, if Bush is elected he will not be running the country so it does not really matter what he has done in the past.

L

LadyBlu

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Always searching:
Lady, what a hoot!! Great minds think alike. Too damn funny!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL, :) Yes we do...

this is too funny, great post Spaced Out Cowboy..

usdeeper:
That is the scary part, IF he gets elected... I really havent noticed any major changes he has made for TX except to take away all rights of injured workers in regards to getting the necessary care needed, and giving Insurance companies an open ticket to do what they want when they want at their own discretion.

Anybody that would say "This frightens some in Washington because they want the federal government controlling the Social Security like it's some kind of federal program."
Taken from AP.... this scares the bejeevers out of me...

S

spaced out cowboy

Don't mess with TEXAS! Besides I wasn't even
drunk, jes a few beers with Jeb and Dad (do you know Daddy even ran the country when he
was head of CIA and when Reagan was prez...
don't think ol' Ronnie had a clue do ya? Daddy's sure to help me see those thousand points of light again so we can get this country back to where we were when Daddy was in charge. Yessir.

U

usdeeper

I only have 6 years experience at my local company but have decided that I want to be the CEO so have applied. I figure that if the American People will elect someone with just 6 years experience into the top job, then I should be able to become the CEO of AT&T.

The first thing I am going to do when I am CEO is to allow all the employees to write their own job descriptions and to regulate themselves. Then I will stop all that crappy environmental stuff as there is nothing wrong with the smog we breath, after all, it is good ole American smog.

Lastly, I am going to ban all long words.. ie, the 'college' words and have the police hand out instant $100 fines for anyone using works with more than 3 syiballs silibulls.. whatever..

I just can't wait to dig up Alaska!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">