• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DUI AND CHILD ENDANGERMENT

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

GR8DAD

MY EX WIFE GOT INTO A VERY SERIUOS ACCIDENT WITH OUR TWO DAUGHTERS IN THE VEHICLE ALONG WITH HER BOYFREIND WHO WAS ALSO DRUNK, SHE WAS .15 LEVEL. WHAT IS THE PENALTY FOR FIRST OFFENSE DUI AND CHILD ENDANGERMENT, SHE ALSO RECEIVE A FEW OTHER TRAFFIC VIOLATIONS. SHE WAS ARRESTED FOR ALL OF THESE CHARGES BUT WAS ABLE TO BAIL OUT OF JAIL, AT LEAST SHE SPENT TWO AND A HALF DAYS IN!!! AND I WANT TO GET CUSTODY OF MY KIDS BUT CAN'T AFFORD THE HUGE ATTORNEY FEE I'VE BEEN QUOTED BY THEM.ANY INFORMATION WOULD HELP MY DAUGHTERS AND I VERY MUCH..WE LIVE IN TEXAS, I NEED TO KNOW THE LAWS ON THIS..I CAN'T SEEM TO GET THIS INFO FROM ANY ENTITIE OR AUTHORITIES.

[This message has been edited by GR8DAD (edited October 15, 2000).]

T

Tracey

You have grounds for an emergency change of custody motion, assuming she hasn't installed an interlock device on every car they own. eamil me -- I might be able to show you how to get a lower rate.

------------------
This is not legal advice and you are not my client. Double check everything with your own attorney and your state's laws. [email protected] - please include some facts so I know who you are!

G

GR8DAD

how do i go about getting info for emergency for custody without an attorney or can i, i'm finacially strapped.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">