• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DV-assault in the fourth degree

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cthorson

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Washington State, Clark county, Vancouver, wa

I am being summoned to appear for an arraignment on the 13of this month for a DV- assault in the fourth degree/interfering with reporting a domestic dispute. what kind of penalty can come from a charge like this ? I am moving to Tennessee on the 21st of this month and I am scared that this is going to delay that move, my husband and I both have jobs that are scheduled to start and i work as a CNA , I cannot have a criminal history and still keep my license, please help!!!

Banned_Princess

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Washington State, Clark county, Vancouver, wa

I am being summoned to appear for an arraignment on the 13of this month for a DV- assault in the fourth degree/interfering with reporting a domestic dispute. what kind of penalty can come from a charge like this ? I am moving to Tennessee on the 21st of this month and I am scared that this is going to delay that move, my husband and I both have jobs that are scheduled to start and i work as a CNA , I cannot have a criminal history and still keep my license, please help!!!
Oh, don't expect to be going to TN, and if you do, be sure you will be coming back on this.

you need a lawyer, -read this in a very serious tone-. this might end up with jail time, so lawyer. now. not later, because later means more appearances.

st-kitts

Perfect example about how ridiculous the dv laws have become.
Care to explain the travesty of justice you see here, knowing absolutely nothing about the crime that OP is accused of other than a charge which could encompass a number of actions... and an arraignment that is yet to occur????

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">