• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

embezzlement and husbands future

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

hatfamily12

What is the name of your state? WA

my husband pleed no contest to embezzlement charges. he embezzled money from his former company in 1993 and did 4 months in jail and 2 in work release. was on probation for 1 year. and was ordered to pay restution. In 2001 we got an agreemant with attorney from the company to settle the judgement and paid it off it was 30,000 settled. so my question is how long will this be on his record.. forever? or after 10 years does it hide? .. he is going back to school now and wants to teach maybe highschool. multimedia. he has no other problems with thel aw since this and was in teh navy before and behavior before.. he used extrememly bad judgement.very.
He is wondering and so Iam I if this will bar him form teaching and how long if ever will it hide or come off..?
can you do anything to get it off.. I am not sure what degree it was.sorry hopefully i have given enough info..
thanks in advance

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">