• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

entrance in to the military

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

timothy

I recently recieved a ticket for consumption of alcohol. I am to enter the United States Air Force in a few months for four years. My day to leave is before the court date. If I get any thing on my record before I go to the Air Force my chances of getting in are improbable. What should I do if I leave before the court date a warrant will be issued for my arrest. But I will be government property can I get in trouble

T

Tracey

You need to hire an attorney to get the ticket taken care of before you leave. Pick an attorney who used to be a prosecutor & who can call in a favor an get the charges dropped or the case diverted so you can enter the Air Force. Consider the fee your tuition for the lesson of why it's bad to jeopardize long-term goals for short term pleasure.

------------------
This is not legal advice and you are not my client. Double check everything with your own attorney and your state's laws.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">