• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

espongement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cadmaro004

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? az.30 years ago when i was 20 something,i hit a kid in the knee with a bb gun. when i tried to buy a handgun the other day i was denied because of assault on a minor.Cmon a bb gun 30 yrs ago.. is there some way to get this esponged from my record

CdwJava

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? az.30 years ago when i was 20 something,i hit a kid in the knee with a bb gun. when i tried to buy a handgun the other day i was denied because of assault on a minor.Cmon a bb gun 30 yrs ago.. is there some way to get this esponged from my record
You might want to talk to a lawyer. While there is a process, a crime involving the use of a dangerous weapon or one that inflicts serious injury may not be considered.

To know where you stand with your particular charges, you need to talk to an attorney who understand AZ expungement law.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">