• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Evidence of Insurance Fraud

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jmj377

What is the name of your state? FL
I have knowledge of insurance fraud that stems from an accident that occurred 10 years ago in this state. At the time I did not report my knowledge for fear of repercussions toward me. I have been carrying this around for some time. If I report it now 1. can I be held responsible as having had knowledge? 2. Would any investigation or legal action be taken? 3. If so, could my alias be kept anonymous?

A

AdamGules

give the information to the DA, don't need to give your name ...

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

AdamGules said:
give the information to the DA, don't need to give your name ...

My response:

Adam, you really don't know what you're talking about. Had you known the answer, you would have said - - "The statute of limitations has expired. It's over. There's nothing that can or will be done."

You see, when you're smart, and you go to school, you tend to know the correct answers to things.

Try it.

IAAL

A

AdamGules

You see, when you're smart, and you go to school, you tend to know the correct answers to things.

I guess in your school they also teached you to be an ******* ....

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

AdamGules said:
I guess in your school they also teached you to be an ******* ....

========================================

My response:

"they also teached you"?

Is that the sum and substance of your education - - to write like that? Didn't you learn English?

The word is, "taught".

IAAL

Last edited by a moderator:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">