• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ex fling threatens to tell if we dont meet

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dkajun

What is the name of your state? Connecticut
I have an Ex Fling that wont stop demanding my presence and companionship and threatens to tell my husband all and which is not much and lie to create more turmoil in my life. I have repeatedly asked and pleaded that he not contact me anymore because my husband has demanded it. Can I get a restraining order

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

dkajun said:
I have an Ex Fling that wont stop demanding my presence and companionship and threatens to tell my husband all and which is not much and lie to create more turmoil in my life. I have repeatedly asked and pleaded that he not contact me anymore because my husband has demanded it. Can I get a restraining order

My response:

Use "Google" to search for the "Anti-Stalking" laws for Connecticut. Then, use those laws to get your restraining order.

IAAL

H

hexeliebe

Ah hell Guy, I was going to tell her to tell hubby then use HIM to get the 'restraing (a.k.a. Louisville Slugger) Order :D

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

hexeliebe said:
Ah hell Guy, I was going to tell her to tell hubby then use HIM to get the 'restraing (a.k.a. Louisville Slugger) Order :D

My response:

Oh, well . . .

By the way, I got your e-mail message about "you know who" and what you're trying to do. But, when I replied to you, my message was sent to the President!

I hope he likes trailers . . .

IAAL

H

hexeliebe

That's why I signed it. Didn't want you to interrupt him while he's looking at the Primary results :D

D

dkajun

My husband knows and he says I should get a TRO but I dont want everyone to know what happened. What information do I need to present to get the TRO in Connecticut. I dont want to make the details part of a court record that people would be able to find out or read. It could prove to be very embarrasing for my family. Would this be harrasment? and or Blackmale?

HomeGuru

dkajun said:
My husband knows and he says I should get a TRO but I dont want everyone to know what happened. What information do I need to present to get the TRO in Connecticut. I dont want to make the details part of a court record that people would be able to find out or read. It could prove to be very embarrasing for my family. Would this be harrasment? and or Blackmale?
**A: is the harasser a black male?

D

dkajun

Your rapier whit is appreciated.
Obviously it makes no difference. I love a sense of humor. Are you looking for a date. OOPS there I go again. I once again request your more serious side. Not your smarter side. Ass.

D

dkajun

Just referring to his smarter side. I can handle as much as the next. P.S. thanks to all for the info. I still need the requirements and information that I need to provide to get a TRO.

dequeendistress

You will have to provide information filed with the circuit clerk of your county. You will be asked specifics as to why you require the order and a judge will ultimately decide its necessity or lack of.

You will have to give the name of the person of which you wish to have the order against and this person will have their opportunity to dispute. In other words pertinent information is required, so your attempting at keeping your affair a secret could quite possibly be thwarted.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

dkajun said:

My response:

Was anyone else's first thought after reading this, "Skank"?

Just wondering.

How's that for "rapier whit"?

IAAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">