• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ex telemarketer slander and loss of money

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

copelandmc

What is the name of your state? Florida
I am currently working with the state as well as my attorneys to stop Leroy Chase (an ex employee) from posing as state agencies in an effort to cost my corporation money and embarrassment through complaints and credit card chargebacks. I am also suing the said individual for slander and loss of corporation money. Unfortuneately this mentally challenged individual is insolvent and it will cost the corporation even more money to incarcerate him. This is money that could be spent on new and imporved marketing campaigns. Leroy calls himself Vicky and seems to have dedicated his life's worth in the pursuit of a fruitless crusade against Copeland Marketing. Since anyone can express their freedom of speech via the inernet, I decided to let the people who read these messages know the truth about "Vicky". In all honesty, if an indivual actually believes this bologna, he or she should look into further educating themselves.

clairh77

Copelandmc (Andrea Lunt) wrote:

What is the name of your state? Florida
I am currently working with the state as well as my attorneys to stop Leroy Chase (an ex employee) from posing as state agencies in an effort to cost my corporation money and embarrassment through complaints and credit card chargebacks. I am also suing the said individual for slander and loss of corporation money. Unfortuneately this mentally challenged individual is insolvent and it will cost the corporation even more money to incarcerate him. This is money that could be spent on new and imporved marketing campaigns. Leroy calls himself Vicky and seems to have dedicated his life's worth in the pursuit of a fruitless crusade against Copeland Marketing. Since anyone can express their freedom of speech via the inernet, I decided to let the people who read these messages know the truth about "Vicky". In all honesty, if an indivual actually believes this bologna, he or she should look into further educating themselves.
My response: Here is a good way for others to educate themselves as to what is really going on within Copeland Marketing/Elite Vacation Marketing! Click on this:

http://www.freewebs.com/justice_4_people/victimsContactEachOther.htm

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">