• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Exonerated-investigation needed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the name of your state? Washington
When someone is exonerated-investigation needed, what does that mean? Can the charge be brought back up or does it mean it has been thrown out?
:confused:What is the name of your state?

seniorjudge

A joke for JETX

JETX, a Scotsman lay dying in his bedroom.

He whispered weakly, "Is my dear wife here?"

"Yes," she bravely answered.

"Are all my children here?"

"Yes," chorused his six children gathered around the bed.

He immediately sat straight up in bed and bellowed, "Then why is the kitchen light on!?"

Betty

A Scotsman went into a phone booth and called a number. Connected, he said, "Mary, my love, will you marry me? Think it over and call me." He gave her the number of the phone in the booth. Hours went by and the Scotsman stood around. The phone didn't ring once. Another Scot, watching from a pub across the street, came over and said, "Look, lad. She won't marry you. You might as well come in and have a pint. Not that I'm buying, mind you." The waiting Scot waved off his friend and continued to wait. Suddenly the phone rang. The Scot said, "Mary's the girl for me. I knew that. She was waiting for the night rates!" :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">