• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

expunge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sapiens80

What is the name of your state? Illinois
I have a class felony on my record. Its criminal sexual abuse. How can I get this off my record so I can proceed in life

Happy Trails

sapiens80 said:
What is the name of your state? Illinois
I have a class felony on my record. Its criminal sexual abuse. How can I get this off my record so I can proceed in life

Illinois expungment

The court shall not order the expungement of the arrest records and records of any person granted supervision for or convicted of any sexual offense committed against a minor under 18 years of age.

sapiens80

Help with expungemet.

Illinois, I have a class 4 felony. Its a criminal sexual abuse with 22 yr old female. Can this be expunged off my record. Please help

fairisfair

sapiens80 said:
Illinois, I have a class 4 felony. Its a criminal sexual abuse with 22 yr old female. Can this be expunged off my record. Please help

how long ago was your conviction? have you even read the information on the link that Happy provided to you??

sapiens80

Expunge

Illinois
I was convicted on 07/01/2003 to 2 yrs probation which is completed successfully. I read the link from happy and to my nderstanding there is a way out since she is not a minor. thanks for responding to me. please help.

AHA

sapiens80 said:
How can I get this off my record so I can proceed in life
You chose to committ a crime, why should that be erased? To fool future victims into thinking that you have a clean record and are a decent guy? How can your victim "proceed in life", you think?

Happy Trails

sapiens80 said:
Illinois
I was convicted on 07/01/2003 to 2 yrs probation which is completed successfully. I read the link from happy and to my nderstanding there is a way out since she is not a minor. thanks for responding to me. please help.
There are other exclusions, follow the link that fairisfair provided. The second link didn't bring me automatically to the site, but if you click on the "198.173.15.31" and then click on expungment link, you will find additional information.

See if you are excluded there.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">