• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Extended Restraining Order (California)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

paisleysupertar

I was thrown out of a moving vechile in the early morning. A friend of mine of nine years was upset that I had informed a young man she barely met at a local bar she and I go to on the weekends. I informed the young man that my friend was in a long term serious relationship. My friend became irate and ordered me to get in her car. The man left. My friend yelled at me giving me verbal threats also calling me psycho. This went on while she was driving us back home. The yelling continued. She then undid my seat belt and she had slapped my face. Stopped the car off to the side by a freeway exit. opened the car door. I tried to push my way to stay inside the car- being intoxicated made it much more difficult.She pushed me out of her car and continued to drive home. Both knees were cut up resulting from this persons actions. I had been on my cell phone since the start of our argument with my sister since I was very upset with my fiends insults. She had heard everything that happened. I had someone from my house come and pick me up. We had taken pictures of my knees. My back had bruises for a week along with back and neck pains from the fall. This person since that night has been calling my house and hanging up all hours of the night ( we have caller id so we know it's her), she has sat in front of our home all hours of the night and day, she has harrassed my parents and my sister, she has two items which are my sisters and would not give them back. I have left messages on her machine to please return the items. That what happened was between she and I. She broke our front light. And also.This person also keyd three of our vechiles. One of the car was estimated to have $2,670 in paint damages and we are still waiting for the other two estimates.I took pictures of all three cars. Since then I had put a restraining order out on this girl for fear what she might do next. This person has a drug problem so this scares me. I have left three more messages to have my sisters things returned. One conversation I blew up and shouted some nasty things out of anger. She recorded this.I have to goto court this monday morning. I'm making a booklet of all the pictures taken,documents of the cars. I'm not sure what else to bring. I'm worried about the tape she has of me going off on her. What should I do? What should I wear? Help!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">