• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Extra charges?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Lmp042108

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas

My boyfriend is locked up in a state jail at the moment for controlled substances charges. He had a charge of driving with a suspended license but the judge dismissed that. His brother said that my boyfriend got a ticket in his name and is going to take it to trial. What kind of charges does my boyfriend face? Hes is getting out in May of this year, are they going to keep him longer?:confused:What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Antigone*

My boyfriend is locked up in a state jail at the moment for controlled substances charges. He had a charge of driving with a suspended license but the judge dismissed that. His brother said that my boyfriend got a ticket in his name and is going to take it to trial. What kind of charges does my boyfriend face? Hes is getting out in May of this year, are they going to keep him longer?:confused:What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
There is no way on earth we can answer those questions for you.:rolleyes:

HappyHusband

my boyfriend got a ticket in his name and is going to take it to trial. What kind of charges does my boyfriend face?
Failure to ID, class B misdem
or
Fraudulent use of identifying information, state jail felony.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">