• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fabricated Rape Accusations

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Thor200587

Arizona

So heres the story. A friend of mine was having a birthday party it was small with close friends. A girl that goes to school with her, Ash, invited over several shady characters that no one knew. After a verbal confrontation the birthday girl's cousin was able to get them to leave. After a while the girl that had brought the people, Ash, who happened to be underage and quite drunk came up to the cousin about kicking her friends out.

After some words were exchanged, Ash kicked the cousin in the balls at which point he head butted her in the face. Although she is a girl she attacked him first. She got some stitches and the authorities told her she could not press charges because she attacked him first.

She was very angry about this, so she got some friends together and fabricated an entirely fictional story about how he had threw her on the ground and sexually assaulted her. I believe they are going to charge him with something, and some how the police are believing this group of girls that never set foot in the party.

He has a lawyer but I thought some ideas from here might help. What do you guys think about this situation? Are there any tactics you can think of to get these girls to tell the truth? Thanks for your time, since reading these forums I am starting to realize that it's not about what is right, but rather what the law says. I'll try to keep that in mind.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">