• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

failure to appear

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Corrupt Angel

What is the name of your state? Florida.I'm new so I'm not sure if this is the right section but here goes.I was arrested yesterday on a failure to appear.The original charges were disorderly intoxication and resisting arrest W/O violence and they were from 2 years ago.They were both considered misdemeanors..The paperwork I received yesterday says I have to go to court for FTP for misdemeanor.So I can't figure out if the original charges are still pending.I've since renewed my license and moved all within the same County.I would think that rite there should show I wasn't purposely trying to dodge, avoid,run,or whatever from the charges.

Another thing I'm wondering which is relatied.Since I was drunk I only have a very vague recollection of the original charges.What I do remember is that I was released in the middle of the night.Is isn't strange I would be released on intoxication charges in the middle of the night while still drunk? I didn't have to post bail I found everything I had everything they gave me back except any paperwork telling me I had a court date.
Anyway I hope I did a decent job of explaining it and any advise
would be greatly appreciated

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">