• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fake ID in Illinois cook county

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nazacad

This happened in illinois.
During winter break i got drunk and my friend was the DD. We get pulled over for speeding, when the cop was tailing us for 10 minutes we drove the speed limit. When he ask for the gun, cop said no. Cop pulled me out found a empty beer can. Then took my wallet. I got charged that night with a citation transporting alc, and misdameanor for possesion of alcohol. Then the next day the cop calls me down to the station and found my Fake id in my wallet that night i got charged with MISDAMENOR fake id.

So in all i got charged with 2 misdameanors and a citation for alcohol. This is my FIRST offense ever. I got a lawyer. I show up to court late Febuary. I am 18.
WHAT WILL BE MY PUNISHMENT? WILL IT BE ON MY RECORD? WHAT WILL BE THE FINE?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">