• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Faking Your Death

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

Lady Blaze

What is the name of your state?

My state is CA, the state this happened in was NV

Okay, I'm sure all of you have heard the theories surrounding the rapper Tupac's death...

I want to know what legal factors would he be facing if he was, in fact, to be alive?

And also, would it be possible for the gov't to have helped him fake his death? (or to know about it)

I've heard that there is a law that says if a person was to have 2 or more attempts on his/her life, they would be able to change their name/identity or fake their death... Is this true and what law is this?

Please advise.

Thanks,
Lady Blaze

racer72

This forum is not for answer what if's and could have's. This forum is for those with real legal issues.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

TOP 10 Ways To Fake Your Own Death - -

NUMBER 10: Wear a fake beard and claim you're "the dude on the penny".

NUMBER 9: Fake I.D.

NUMBER 8: Despite the fake afro, it's perfectly obvious that he's our beloved IAAL.

NUMBER 7: Saying "Forget about it" instead of "Fuggadaboutit."

NUMBER 6: By eating a Taco Bell "Death-Burrito Supreme".

NUMBER 5: He must be dead. No one in his right mind would actually go to a John Tesh concert.

NUMBER 4: Seriously, give me the remote or I'll beat you to death.

NUMBER 3: This "Top 10 list" is so boring, the FreeAdvice contributors are lethally injecting themselves.

NUMBER 2: Your note says you've been receiving death threats from Mr. Clean. No one believes you.

AND NOW, the NUMBER ONE Way To Fake Your Own Death - -

Someone asks, "What died in here?" and you show them.

IAAL

H

hmmbrdzz

I don't know how you do it -- I just hope you keep doing it. I hope that as long as I'm addicted to this site, I'll be able to read a top ten.

hmmbrdzz

L

Lady Blaze

racer72...

This IS a real legal problem... Maybe not for me... But I would like to know...
Is the question that hard to answer?

And yes, Tupac was and still is a REAL rapper...

Please don't discriminate against this post just because it hasn't happened yet...

Do you have any comments regarding the legal matter aforementioned or not?

Please don't reply if otherwise...

Thanks Again,
Lady Blaze

JETX

Some more of that wild and crazy "Compton humor"!! Don't you just love it??

Okay, I have a how-about....... how-about if Lady Blaze would take her 'real wrap' to a site where her question would be more appropriate..... like http://www.is_he_dead.com or http://ww.elvis_is_alive_and_lives_in_Phoenix.com

"I've heard that there is a law that says if a person was to have 2 or more attempts on his/her life, they would be able to change their name/identity or fake their death... Is this true and what law is this?"
*** Not true.

H

hmmbrdzz

Oh man....... I just found out -- he ain't dead. I tried pulling up some sites on "Is Tupac Dead", and now I've got some funky rap music playing but no open URL. It's his ghost, and I can't get him to shut up.

Here -- take Tupac and run away. I don't like him.

http://members.aol.com/subseven/tupac.html

hmmbrdzz

L

Lady Blaze

Jesus H. Christ!

I can't even get a serious answer to a serious question...!

And based on what? The fact that it's about a supposedly slain RAPPER? What the hell is wrong with you guys? Are you that narrow-minded?

Please... Again...
Serious replies to a serious inquiry... ONLY

Thanks,
Lady Blaze

JETX

"Serious replies to a serious inquiry... ONLY"
*** Sorry, but ONLY has left the building.. or maybe he is dead.... or maybe not.

And your question has already been answered.... read my earlier post!
SHEEESE!!!!

L

Lady Blaze

Lady Blaze said:
What is the name of your state?

My state is CA, the state this happened in was NV

Okay, I'm sure all of you have heard the theories surrounding the rapper Tupac's death...

->I want to know what legal factors would he be facing if he was, in fact, to be alive?

->And also, would it be possible for the gov't to have helped him fake his death? (or to know about it)

I've heard that there is a law that says if a person was to have 2 or more attempts on his/her life, they would be able to change their name/identity or fake their death... Is this true and what law is this?<---this was the only one you answered... in which i disagree with your answer

Please advise.

Thanks,
Lady Blaze
Look, i'm not trying to get into an arguement here...

There were other questions I asked, as you can see above...

JETX

I have ALREADY answered your question TWICE!!!

Answers to your LAST questions:
"I want to know what legal factors would he be facing if he was, in fact, to be alive?"
*** None, unless there was an insurance claim (fraud).

"And also, would it be possible for the gov't to have helped him fake his death? (or to know about it)"
*** Of course it would be possible for the government to have helped him... or to even know about it. And for the FINALY time, he is dead. Accept it.

AmosMoses

I heard that he is alive and well and living in Tennessee, and has disguised himself as the red-neck rapper Sikspakk. Rumors abound that Vanilla Ice is coming out of retirement to perform with him in "The Cold One Tour, Sikspakk on Ice".

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">