• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

False Accustion Unlawful Sexual Contact

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

snowdancer79

What is the name of your state? Colorado

We went to my husbands boss's house last weekend. Everyone was drinking beer, and eventually started taking shots of whiskey. They have an 11 yr old, and we have a 3 and 2 yr old that were all there. I went to sleep, and several hours later the cops showed because my husbands boss's wife said my husband was groping her butt and breasts. They (the boss and friend of boss)had turned him out of the house in 40 degree weather with a tee and shorts on after lying to him that I didn't want to talk to him, and wouldn't let him take our car. His boss assaulted him before this and now my husbands thumb is either terribly sprained or broken. We have no health insurance. His boss took off after him in a car after he called the police, and he got pulled over and arrested for DUI. I came down when his wife was giving a statement. She was very drunk. She had came upstairs earlier and was touching me on my face and arms, even though I don't really know her. Then she was stumbling around the room. My husband never touched her except to rub her shoulders briefly upon her request in my presence. He was apprehended and arrested on Class 1 misdemeanor Unlawful Sexual Contact. We have no money for a lawyer, and he could spend 6 months to 18 months in jail for something she either imagined in an intoxicated state, or blatently made up. He is out of a job now, and also out of hope. We need help.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">