• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

false charges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

juliec70774

What is the name of your state? Louisiana
I am writting in hope of helping a friend. Her son who is 20 was acused by a 15 year old girl that he forced her to do and oral sex act on him about a month ago, but she continued to go to his house after the aledged incident. She had a big crush on him and was friends with my daughter. She didn't say anything until after he had told her that she was too young and that he didn't have feelings for her. Because of her claim he can not have contact with his little sisters or his baby daughter. Well, he has been charged with cardinal knowledge of a minor. She wrote a note to my daughter and said that she put a friend in jail that she shouldn't have. Is this note enough proof to bring to the D.A. to have charges dropped? Please respond it's breaking his mothers heart. He is a good kid and has never triied anything like that on my daughter or any of her friends.

Beth3

Does your friend's son have an attorney? He clearly needs one - he's been charged with a very serious crime. That is the person to whom he should show this girl's note.

P.S. I suspect you mean to say that he has been charged with carnal knowledge of a minor.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">