• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

false police report caused hardships

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

fosterchild454

Florida
this took place in Sanford/Seminole county

i am 20 years old and a former foster child when i was picked up by the police at the age of 10 the police officer lied on the police report, stating that i had said i wanted to die to make my moms life easier. this statement was an out right lie and was never said. as a result of this lie i was put through a series of therapy and questioning. This all led to me having problems cause i was constantly wondering what was wrong with me and why i needed to be on the medicines they always put me on. so instead of learning to cope normally i was taught i needed medicine. it wasn't till recently i found out that this lie had been told. is there any legal action i can take?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">