• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

false pretense

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

shesix8976

What is the name of your state? michigan
my boyfriend was pick up by police and is being charged with false pretense/white collar crimes. he is on probation for the same thing he spent a year in jail and has been out for 8 months. he used someone elses name to purchase a car. false check stubs and a false w-2. he is to report to his probation officer tommorro, but is in jail. his bond was set a $75,000 10%. he was considered a flight risk. my question is he going to be sentenced a long time in jail? is there anything he can do to help his case or with his probation? Thanks

JETX

Q1) "my question is he going to be sentenced a long time in jail?"
A1) With any luck, yes.

Q2) "is there anything he can do to help his case or with his probation?"
A2) Yes. Be very glad that you didn't marry the SOB. Leave him and get on with your life... you are better off.

"Thanks"
You're welcome.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">