• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

falsely accused needs info

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

1angel2many76

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? in tennessee if you are falsely accused of lets say touching a minor and are proven by 3 sepirate drs that the child has never been violated and one says the child i coached what recourse if any does the one who was accused have?:confused:

You get the right to defend yourself at trial. You get the right to put the three doctors on the stand and allow them to testify (assuming their testimony is admissible).

1angel2many76

so what if.....

what happens if it dosent make it to court can the one dr that suspected the child was being coached be summoned in a suite where the accused has files a slander suite? can the accused file a suite against them for slander?

You could, if you think you have a case, see an attorney. I think it would be worth your while to retain an attorney now, as child molesting charges are quite serious.

I assume you mean that there are 3 doctors that will testify that the child hasnt been penetrated?

Obviously, they cannot testify that you never sexually touched/abused the child/children. How do they know what you did or didnt do?

You see what I am getting at?

How deep into the rabbit hole are you willing to go and how much are you willing to spend to try to get there.. with likely little hope of prevailing..in front of a jury.. no less...

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">