• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

falsely accussed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

deadhorse

What is the name of your state?texas
I was falsely accussed by my ex and her lovers on several ocaisions,the night before she left me she commited a burglary and she tried to pin it on me.the following day she accused me of beating her up and they put her into the family violence shelterwith my kid's,I never touched her.my daughter after I got custody 5 months later told me she beat herself up to say i did it to her. then her lovers brother made threats to me cop's wouldnt do anything about it.then they her lovers filled false charges on me for criminal tresspass I waws arrested and took them to court and i won but out of all this they were never arrested and did mno time for anything,I then consulted an attny. he told me I won, but the problem with winning was the organization that filled false charges on me in her behalf will lose a lawsiut that I have proven intent so thier insurance wont pay me because I proved they intentionally done it.whats wrong with this system when I go to jail,go to court several times aand win but noone else is arrested for the false crap they pinned on me,now the statute of limitations has run out on all but the organization that wont have to pay even if I win.I feel totally raped by them and the system and noone gives a **** about me after all this,I lost my home over it all i temporarilly lost my kids for 5 months and I get nothing cause I dont have the money to evfen hire a good attourny now.so ive come to the conclusion that my country really sucks and the system does not work.and I lose all the way arround even though i got the kids i still lost it all,who pays me back for all thier wrong's against me and how do i get help, and from whom ,at what price.
and her boyfriend tryed to steal my longhorn bull getting him killed by the cops and he didnt get arrested and my bull is dead and cops would not file charges in my behalf and when i confront nthem with the truth all they say is SORRY but theres nothing you can do now,why do i live in texas to have to put up with this and I GOT NO JUSTICE FOR ME OR MY CHILDREN.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">