• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

falsely id

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

precious24

california i live in the city of fontana about 2 weeks ago i was at work & called home to see what my boyfriend was doing his friend answered the phone & told me that my boyfriend was outside in a police car getting arrested later on after a great deal of questioning & visiting my boyfriend in county jail i found out that what happen was 2 guys that my boyfriend had never seen came over pulled in to the drive way & my boyfriend when i whent outside to see who they were the police pulled up & made all them get on the ground & arrested all of them now they are charging my boyfriend with grand theft auto & possesion of a stolen vehichel but at the time that the car was stolen my boyfriend was sitting at home with his grandparents taking care of them & his sister was at home but the police has not taken the time to question anyone or they don't want to hear our side of the story.

calatty

They have to have more evidence on him than just that he approached the stolen car. He is not giving you all the information.

panzertanker

precious24 said:
2 guys that my boyfriend had never seen came over pulled in to the drive way & my boyfriend when i whent outside to see who they were
So your BF is in the habit of talking to strangers sitting in his driveway?
precious24 said:
the police pulled up & made all them get on the ground & arrested all of them now they are charging my boyfriend with grand theft auto & possesion of a stolen vehichel
Seems like there is more to this than you are being told...
precious24 said:
but at the time that the car was stolen my boyfriend was sitting at home with his grandparents taking care of them & his sister was at home but the police has not taken the time to question anyone or they don't want to hear our side of the story.
Then he needs them to give staements to the police corroborating his alibi..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">