• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

falsified records

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

d.vorlob

we live in wi., my son is now 17,over 1 year ago we hired an attorney to get his police record for us.our attorney wrote the city attorney asking for corrections to be made on this police print out, the city attorney replied that"if anyone really cared what happened they could read the police reports themself".is it legal to have suspect listed when someone else was convicted of the crime? is it legal to list cases that were thrown out of court? is it legal to have suspect on the police report when a search bought up no evidence? is it legal to list a "drug paraphernalia" charge on the police report when in this state a cigarette lighter is not drug paraphernalia? can the police do what-ever they want? is this legal, or is this falasifing police records? are they not making a criminal out of someone who is innocent? someone please help on the principle that this is not true justice! very unhappy in wi.

L

lawrat

Unfortunately, your attorney was a schmuck. You never deal with the City attorney this way. You go to your councilman's office, ask to speak to him directly (most likely you will be kicked to his leg deputy) who will use his/her contacts to make the necessary corrections on your behalf. Use your resources -- city council is your friend.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">