• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fear Tactics

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ScaredOneHI

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? HI

I am currently working in Hawaii in an establishment where some recent ownership transfers have allowed a person of questionable character to seize control. I have been inadvertently, by reason of position in the company, become the target of this person for the information I refuse to divulge which does not have bearing on my position in the company. This information is private and confidential personal information. My refusal has already resulted in a violent act against someone close to me. I am in fear for my life and the lives of my family and friends as this new owner has been said to have close relationships in powerful circles. I do not know who I can trust or report the incident to. I need help to find out how to handle this problem before more serious harm comes to all involved. Is there anyone who can help me?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">