• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Federal Felony Expungement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kkimmy025

What is the name of your state? Ohio

I was wondering if there was any way to get a federal felony expunged? I mean my probation is not up yet and my restitution is almost paid up but I was gathering this information for future reference. Thank you in advance for any responses. Oh yeah and this was my first offense.

stevek3

kkimmy025 said:
What is the name of your state? Ohio

I was wondering if there was any way to get a federal felony expunged? I mean my probation is not up yet and my restitution is almost paid up but I was gathering this information for future reference. Thank you in advance for any responses. Oh yeah and this was my first offense.
You stand a better chance of having a threesome with the Bush twins. I hope this answers your question.

K

kkimmy025

oh ok...umm thanks. I have heard from several people (yes some law students and lawyers) that I was able to after my probation and everything was over with. But thanks for answering in ur little brand of humor...i always like a laugh...lol.

AHA

stevek3 said:
You stand a better chance of having a threesome with the Bush twins. I hope this answers your question.
Welll, with their track record, that might not be a total impossibility ;)
You just got to get close enough.

stevek3

AHA said:
Welll, with their track record, that might not be a total impossibility ;)
You just got to get close enough.
With all those Secret Service guys hanging around? No way. I said a threesome, not an orgy.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">